Sad news.

Sad news.
Post by: ThunderHoof - August 27th, 2014, 12:17:22 pm

Danchessplayer has now left cubebuilders and deleted his minecraft account,He gave a book to me take a look at these pics.

Re: Sad news.
Post by: Waflkone - August 27th, 2014, 12:20:59 pm

Saturn its not funny to joke about things like that. Infact, dont be surprised if dan is mad about this.

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - August 27th, 2014, 2:28:22 pm

Lol "Promote Saturn Instead"? Am I on a dream or something

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 27th, 2014, 3:16:11 pm

As much as I would like to have the helper rank,I dont feel that I am worthy enough to have the helper rank.Also I am only 11.

Post by: _ARMYCREEPER_ - August 27th, 2014, 5:04:43 pm

Wow..Srry Saturn For saying he didnt delete his account..Well that sucks..see him in like 10 months..Umm and nope your not worthy enough to be helper…No responsibility. and your too young..Srry about that :|

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 27th, 2014, 6:17:25 pm

Well thats fine,also how do you knoqw he didnt delete his account?

Post by: TheTorontoManz - August 28th, 2014, 1:40:48 pm

what saturn was saying is true, i did delete my minecraft account, best of wishes guys :), and thanks for everything, bye.

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 28th, 2014, 2:55:12 pm

See? you dont have to disprove me for no reason I told the truth.

Post by: Blackillz - August 28th, 2014, 2:55:42 pm

Wow dan, rly?

Post by: TheTorontoManz - August 28th, 2014, 6:40:23 pm

good luck everyone, best wishes :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.