Please delete ALL of my posts before september 02 2014

Please delete ALL of my posts before september 02 2014
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 15th, 2015, 9:32:40 am

I need the staff such as karow or somebody to delete all of my old topics and everything related to "saturn115" and stuff.
I would really like it if you did this,I need people to forget me being saturn115. Those posts are irrevant now and I dont need ANYONE to remember saturn115 so he should be erased from the past. I have been stupid in the past and those posts prove it,I dont care about my number of posts all I care about is being active on the fourms and helping people out. Those old posts are keys to my past they should be deleted. Can you please do that for me? or you could just get me to be a guest again and reset my history on the fourms deleteing ALL of my posts that is what you need to do. Please?

Re: Please delete ALL of my posts before september 02 2014
Post by: SkyrunPvP - March 15th, 2015, 10:02:36 am

If they are started by you, you can actually delete them yourself. Like I had 200 what ever post before but I deleted them as they were spam but now I have 60. Hope I helped :D

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 15th, 2015, 10:12:03 am

[quote author=Skyrun02 link=topic=2185.msg9196#msg9196 date=1426428156]
If they are started by you, you can actually delete them yourself. Like I had 200 what ever post before but I deleted them as they were spam but now I have 60. Hope I helped :D
[/quote]

Well one of them is started by spikesmasher named saturn118 and that was insulting at the time and needs to be removed.

Post by: Akiraff - March 16th, 2015, 10:39:15 am

As Skyrun02 said, you may delete your own post. It is not necessary for a staff member to be removing posts. I have locked this thread, as the problem been solved.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.