I'm back!

I'm back!
Post by: Despero - July 29th, 2014, 6:37:25 pm

Hello everyone, Im proud to announce my return to cubebuilders after about a month off from the server. Im back and a lot has changed since Ive been gone. I was considered for admin, new staff has come and gone, and new factions are rising from the ground on a daily. Im sorry to say that I wont be as active as I once was. However I still will be a regular on the server. I love this server and I hope my absence doesnt change what once was. Hello Cubebuilders and all your members! Im glad to be back.

Re: I'm back!
Post by: ThunderHoof - July 29th, 2014, 6:57:23 pm

Hello there! I hope you like the new hub also im glad to see one of the best mods is back hope you have fun on cubebuilders!

Post by: Nefretum - July 30th, 2014, 3:14:20 am

thats good to know bud.

Post by: Karow - July 30th, 2014, 5:44:46 pm

Welcome back buddy! Good to see you again :D

Post by: Blackillz - July 31st, 2014, 10:31:51 pm

Hello, my old friend Kobe! I missed you around! :) :) :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.