Server closed!!??

Server closed!!??
Post by: ThunderHoof - July 13th, 2014, 7:28:16 pm

I tried logging on tonight and my computer had a HUGE lag spike and it said server closed i want answers!!

5 mins later my computer crashed then i tried logging on again it said cant connect to server or something like this

java.net.connectException: Connection timed out: no further information

After that happend i went outside i came back in and like 1000 pops ups came up and LAG and tons of errors it was so horrible.

Re: Server closed!!??
Post by: SiggiJG - July 13th, 2014, 8:22:53 pm

It sounds like your computer may have had a computer virus that also attacked the CubeBuilders server.

Re: Server closed!!??
Post by: ThunderHoof - July 15th, 2014, 6:23:01 pm

Lock this topic due to the fact the issue has been resoved and this is a old post from 3 days ago thanks for replying. ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.