A Brand New City

A Brand New City
Post by: battymuncher - July 12th, 2014, 2:47:27 pm

Me and Skyrun02 have been working really hard to create a city in creative on our favorite Minecraft server. After lots of hard work me and Sky have managed to fill half our plot with places to eat, shops and entertainment for you all to enjoy!

At the end theres some info about our town, If you have any other questions or would like to leave a review thewwn leave me a comment and I would be extremely Grateful.

Survey
Post by: battymuncher - July 12th, 2014, 2:56:56 pm

Here is a survey on our town so If you have visited our town we would be extremely grateful If you could fill it in and give us your feedback. Thanks

Username:

How did you find our town (Put a x next to the appropriate answer)

I came across it while walking ( )
My friend was there so I teleported to them ( )
I telported to Skyrun02 ( )
I telported to livie18 ( )
My plot is very close to the city ( )

Did you enjoy our city?

Do you have any questions or suggestions?

Thank you for completing our survey.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.