If

If
Post by: LucasMC1999 - July 9th, 2014, 7:23:18 am

If I made a website for my faction and gave ppl the address
would it still be advertising?

Re: If
Post by: blackberry7777 - July 9th, 2014, 2:56:36 pm

Any kind of advertising unrelated to CubeBuilders is against the rules. I think this applies to both the server and the forums. Dont take my word for it though I might be mistaken.

"Advertise
The last thing anyone likes is advertising, and thats why we dont put advertisements on the forums. You should not post advertisements either, whether it be another server, your product, or website, or anything at all unrelated to CubeBuilders." (http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,1.0.html)

Post by: LucasMC1999 - July 9th, 2014, 6:13:59 pm

it is related to Cubebuilders since its for a cubebuilders faction though

Post by: Blackillz - July 9th, 2014, 10:00:42 pm

This does not count as advertising, as long as it does not include a rival servers name or IP address. Thank you for your concern. ;)

Post by: blackberry7777 - July 10th, 2014, 7:00:17 pm

[quote author=Blackillz link=topic=597.msg1628#msg1628 date=1404957642]
This does not count as advertising, as long as it does not include a rival servers name or IP address. Thank you for your concern. ;)
[/quote]
Theres your answer :)

Post by: Blackillz - July 10th, 2014, 10:12:23 pm

Lol ;)

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - July 12th, 2014, 7:36:52 am

Considering you got your answer I will have to lock this topic, Thank You! :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.