ok, im banned!??! **(READ)**

ok, im banned!??! **(READ)**
Post by: TheKylieKappa - July 6th, 2014, 5:52:23 am

hey, TheKylieBoy here

ok, so me and my friend (SeniMC) were playing sg on the server, he told em that no one played and said we should go play somewhere else. so, I told him lets go to *another server* and he said ok, whats the ip? and I told him the ip to *another server* in /message, I dont think that I should be banned because it was my friend, and he aksed for the ip, in this case I believe it is staff abusing their powers.also, if I do get permanently banned, I do wish to have a refund of $30.98 for the cubetokens I purchased.
thanks for taking time to read this, ghope I get a response soon.

your sincerely
TheKylieBoy

Re: ok, im banned!??! **(READ)**
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - July 6th, 2014, 6:34:34 am

Hello There, You Were supposed to post this On "Offence Appeal" And The Reason You Were banned was because you advertised In Messages And thats not allowed To Advertise In Message or in Public, Here is apart of the rules You Broke.

Advertise
The last thing anyone likes is advertising, and thats why we dont put advertisements on the forums. You should not post advertisements either, whether it be another server, your product, or website, or anything at all unrelated to CubeBuilders.

Once again, You can post a "Offence Appeal", then wait for a Response.

Thank You For Understanding!

Post by: Blackillz - July 6th, 2014, 10:34:21 pm

I was about to say the same thing! ;D

Post by: Megan497 - July 10th, 2014, 8:32:05 pm

Type of Punishment: Ban

Date of Punishment: July 10, 2014

Name of Staff Member who issued punishment: PocketOwns08

Reason for Punishment: Advertising

Why I believe I my punishment should be reversed: I didnt know that i couldnt say a server IP that doesnt even work, first of all! And my friend Crazyman5963 was banned also for no reason! Maybe because she was sticking up for me and being a good friend so this is very unreasonable for her to get banned but you can give me another punishment like being muted for a long time because i own a faction and in creative mode i have a hotel at my plot that has a lot of people on and i dont want them on my plot if im not there because of grefing.

CubeBuilders may in the future allow you to buy your way out of a ban, but we do not currently offer this option.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 03:18:32 AM by Siggi88 »

Post by: Megan497 - July 10th, 2014, 8:43:50 pm

And how do i get a profile picture??? :o

Post by: Pray4Death - July 10th, 2014, 8:47:56 pm

you put your ban appeal in another persons ban appeal...

Post by: Megan497 - July 10th, 2014, 8:48:07 pm

Type of Punishment: Ban

Date of Punishment: July 10, 2014

Name of Staff Member who issued punishment: PocketOwns08

Reason for Punishment: Advertising

Why I believe I my punishment should be reversed: I didnt know that i couldnt say a server IP that doesnt even work, first of all! And my friend Crazyman5963 was banned also for no reason! Maybe because she was sticking up for me and being a good friend so this is very unreasonable for her to get banned but you can give me another punishment like being muted for a long time because i own a faction and in creative mode i have a hotel at my plot that has a lot of people on and i dont want them on my plot if im not there because of grefing.

Post by: Blackillz - July 10th, 2014, 10:14:45 pm

TWICE! ;D

Post by: Pray4Death - July 10th, 2014, 11:43:04 pm

still wrong area megan. Also going to lock the topic for you dont post it again here

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.