Re: glitch

Post by: Solurnis - July 3rd, 2014, 5:06:58 am

i threw way all the unfair stuff i got from the glitch and now i need to get my stuff back all the main things i had were full enchanted diamond armor enchanted diamond sword and pick 4 reg, golden apples 4 diamonds and emeralds if u could plz get me back that stuff ty! :D

Post by: chipsquared - July 4th, 2014, 10:22:19 am

You will not have your items compensated after abusing a glitch. The items you "supposedly" had I find a bit far fetched considering the simple fact that nobody creates regular golden apples on this server as well as the small amount of diamond and emerald. In my opinion this list was exaggerated to what you really had and therefore it will not be returned. This decision is final.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.