Hey Guys

Hey Guys
Post by: Abuix - June 29th, 2014, 12:29:11 am

Sorry for mine and firefox1114 big rage after the pvp fight with Aikaboy and Pray4Death and then BigBoss joining and helping because we were wrecking. But I wanted to know if I can come back to CubeBuilders and be friends with you guys. I really don`t want to play factions on any other server. Also I don`t want to have a faction with firefox. So maybe just maybe I can be accepted into OuterHaven or Reborn or Demons. Some bigger faction. I used to be well known on the server and I feel like a I wrecked my reputation. But I just wanted to know if I can come back restore my rep and become a good member in one of the top factions. Thanks and please accept me. I am also really sorry to Pray4Death for my ignorant friend firefox making a faction after named F*** Pray4Death. Also sorry my apology is so long lol.

Re: Hey Guys
Post by: chipsquared - June 29th, 2014, 12:31:31 am

Are you banned? If not you are allowed on the server still and always welcome

Post by: Pray4Death - June 29th, 2014, 12:32:02 am

you may come back i dont mind

Post by: Abuix - June 29th, 2014, 12:32:28 am

No I am not banned I am just asking for forgiveness.

Post by: Abuix - June 29th, 2014, 12:34:32 am

I am not at home right now but tomorrow I will be and I will come on right away.

Post by: chipsquared - June 29th, 2014, 12:34:59 am

Everybody really doesnt care. All is forgiven.

Post by: Abuix - June 29th, 2014, 12:35:52 am

Yay Thanks!!!

Post by: Blackillz - July 5th, 2014, 3:50:04 am

;)

Post by: Pray4Death - July 10th, 2014, 11:48:39 pm

Going to now lock this topic because it is now irrelevant

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.