Best server in Cubebuilders

Best server in Cubebuilders
Post by: teamjos7 - September 1st, 2014, 10:50:23 am

Hey guys!
Just wanted to see what you guys think! ;D If you really dont like one, tell me. And tell me why you really like the one you chose. Everyone vote, even Siggi! Thanks, happy Cube-building! 8) I think this will help the staff if you have any complaints, no names please :-[, just general and talk about if you like the layout of the servers. if you need to be specific about players who arent nice or respectful on any servers, talk to the staff.

Re: Best server in Cubebuilders
Post by: Kereo - September 2nd, 2014, 9:15:40 pm

creative and skyblock because staff are usually found on skyblock ;)

Post by: Karow - September 3rd, 2014, 1:34:41 am

Skyblock because Im staff.

Lol kidding.

Its because its: [move][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]AMAZING![/glow][/shadow][/move]

Post by: Solurnis - September 3rd, 2014, 7:06:08 pm

I like creative and factions the others like skyblock i think are just boooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg and i suck at survival and stuff like that also ppl have greifed my skyblock on skyblock or at least some of them ive had

Post by: LucasMC1999 - September 3rd, 2014, 11:07:44 pm

Factions factions FACTIONS!!!!

Post by: Karow - September 8th, 2014, 4:39:33 am

Skyblock is a challenge.

This is why most people fail.

Are you failure? Or will you conquer skyblocks?

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 8th, 2014, 4:05:29 pm

Survival. I am better than OuterHaven
On there

Post by: Solurnis - September 16th, 2014, 8:50:49 pm

i am a failure

Post by: JAM2424 - September 30th, 2014, 6:07:04 pm

I truly like minigames and factions ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.