ripp off in shop

ripp off in shop
Post by: JoJoCrafty - June 29th, 2014, 12:12:12 am

the sign show melon block 16 for 64 bucks then click on it and gave me melon not melon block and even in item frame I show melon blocks
then ask pray4death the admin /2th main enemy hi ask for help form him be a adminthen come over and chages it to a meno it was a melon block he power abused I want my 64 melon blocki clicked the sign for time fast in a row then sold to try to get my moey back but I didm,t and then repot for

Re: ripp off in shop
Post by: chipsquared - June 29th, 2014, 12:30:33 am

Im sorry but the plugin requires us to write melon not melon slices on the sign for it to register. Im sorry that you may have been mislead but I made the same problem too. Just take the melons you got and grow a bunch more melons.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.