Siggi can you please add add a /butcher to my factions grinder.

Siggi can you please add add a /butcher to my factions grinder.
Post by: Despero - June 22nd, 2014, 8:26:11 pm

So the problem is, Pray4Death and I build a mob grinder that produces to many mobs for a few of the members in my faction computer to handle. I was wondering if you could put a /butcher sign in because 1. It in no way gives us an advantage because when you /butcher the mobs dont drop items or experience and 2. The grinder gets unusable and lags the server sometimes when the chunk is loaded. Please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible! Thanks!

Re: Siggi can you please add add a /butcher to my factions grinder.
Post by: Blackillz - June 22nd, 2014, 11:50:13 pm

Yes, please do! Th lag can get really
bad... ;)

Post by: chipsquared - June 23rd, 2014, 4:59:58 am

Locking this topic, Pray4death has access to the /butcher command now.

Post by: Despero - June 23rd, 2014, 5:48:56 am

Even though he plays pretty much all the time, sometimes I cant grind because hes not there :-\

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.