unban me pls

unban me pls
Post by: JoJoCrafty - June 16th, 2014, 7:41:51 pm

Type of Punishment: (Ban)

Date of Punishment: june 16 1014

Name of Staff Member who issued punishment: cookie_tiff

Reason for Punishment: I was cheating whit a minecraft texture pack

Why I believe I my punishment should be reversed: it,s minecraft texture pack it,s no mod

Re: unban me pls
Post by: JoJoCrafty - June 16th, 2014, 7:44:23 pm

i am sad now

Post by: chipsquared - June 16th, 2014, 10:30:44 pm

X-Ray texture packs are banned on all servers not only our own. Although it isnt as severe as a hacked client, we still prefer to take things seriously when providing and equal expierence to all players. You were banned 48 hours by pray4death after Siggi88 had watched your videos demonstrating you use a hacked client. I will look into your unban tonight if you can reassure me you will remove your hacked texture pack.

Post by: JoJoCrafty - June 17th, 2014, 2:45:27 pm

chips igot ban for 3 days not 2 ???

Post by: JoJoCrafty - June 17th, 2014, 2:46:58 pm

chips you are ling it was fir 3 days not 2

Post by: JoJoCrafty - June 17th, 2014, 2:49:00 pm

and your the evil one you left me whit progam what I don,t know how to use I don,t no how to record whi it you didn,t tell me how you left the game
so you shod be ban for no doing you job :( :( :( :( :( >:( ??? ???

Post by: JoJoCrafty - June 17th, 2014, 3:23:47 pm

:( :( :(

Post by: JoJoCrafty - June 17th, 2014, 3:27:09 pm

if it,s so post to be for 2 days why am ibanned for 3 then

Post by: cookie_tiff - June 17th, 2014, 4:55:48 pm

I would like to say that I did not issue this ban, pray4death did.

Post by: chipsquared - June 17th, 2014, 5:46:41 pm

JoJo its not my responsibility as manager to teach you a screen capture software and that doesnt make me a bad manager if i didnt teach you. I just recommended you used that one so it doesnt limit you to 2 minute videos. As far as your unban appeal is concerned it is still in the process of review and I should have an answer shortly.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.