[Map Submission] FFA Minigame Map by _Magicdog_

[Map Submission] FFA Minigame Map by _Magicdog_
Post by: Magicov - August 3rd, 2015, 2:57:31 pm

Hello everybody this is _MagicDog_, a well known and respected player on CubeBuilders. I have spent a few days or hours (all a blur now) working on a new free for all PVP map for minigames! it is currently on the new creative map, 64x64, and there is an info book on the closest tree for staff who want to know how to set the map up.
I have the coordinates of my plot right here next to me, and now they are right there -> 576, 73, 1287. This will bring you to the gear up station. The spectator stand is similar to the spectator stand on he current ffa map, but the landscape is much different.
Lets talk about what the theme is. The name is deserted village, and it is a lovely area with damaged homes and towers, but the land itself is still fresh and clean. The plot biome is Jungle, so grass and leaves are much greener for those of you whos favorite colors are green :D
Facts:
80% or so of the landscape was made with World Edit (Donation perk)

There are 3 Easter eggs on this map. One is a log out hole, another is a sniper... tower? and the 3rd is a lounge area with a villager as a bar tender. (staff will have to find the entrance to the lounge. :) )

I have a board of Testers with a bunch of peoples names on it. (because they tested it.)

Hope you enjoy (and use) this map! again its at 576, 73, 1287 on the creative world. (also, could you make this a warp?) CYA!

Re: New Free for all PVP map for minigames!
Post by: JuanDong - August 3rd, 2015, 7:28:36 pm

Holy crap Magic, This is awesome! Looks like theres decent places to strafe and destroy eZ pZs 8/8

~Skrub

Post by: Magicov - August 3rd, 2015, 9:04:26 pm

XD thx for replying... when i first read it i read strafe and destroy backwards, so i red destroy strafe easily (LMAO)

Post by: Oaad - August 3rd, 2015, 9:31:35 pm

Nice map magicdog ^-^, I could see this being as the new ffa map.

Best of luck,
-Noob

Post by: Akiraff - August 20th, 2015, 4:21:04 pm

I have approved this, going to be passed on the staff chat; which they can discuss and see what are thoughts in implementing this to FFA map.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: [Map Submission] FFA Minigame Map by _Magicdog_
Post by: SuperNova50 - August 20th, 2015, 5:42:44 pm

Ive fought on it, and it seems legit 8) 8), and i know of secrets ;) ;)

Post by: StativeSpencer - August 20th, 2015, 5:48:27 pm

This looks amazing!!!

Post by: chaia - August 21st, 2015, 5:34:39 pm

This is such a great build, I wish you the best of luck, MagicDog! :)

Post by: oneofakid - August 21st, 2015, 6:04:52 pm

love it!! could i test?

Post by: Amaterasu6k - August 22nd, 2015, 5:14:47 pm

I agree with Akira, and also approve this! Hope it works out for you. :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.