The Airport Warp in Creative is now hiring!  

The Airport Warp in Creative is now hiring!
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - June 27th, 2015, 10:02:13 pm

Hello to all,

I am reorganizing the workers for the very popular airport warp in creative on Cubebuilders! Applications can be filled out at ./warp airport in Creative. There are signs in the airport warp spawn with questions and please answer ALL of them! Failure to do so will result in termination of your application and an automatic rejection to joining the airport warp team. Applications close on July 10th so dont hesitate and apply in Creative on Cubebuilders at ./warp airport right now! Dont wait until its too late!

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Re: The Airport Warp in Creative is now hiring!
Post by: Peppah - June 29th, 2015, 12:35:51 pm

I applied and hopefully I become flight attendant! ;D

Post by: Razorbackfan97 - June 29th, 2015, 2:57:08 pm

There is no guarantee as many people have applied to work at the airport but best of luck to ya!

-rtd321

Post by: primadxnna - June 29th, 2015, 3:27:45 pm

I applied! I dont care what position I get as long as I get in!

Post by: Peppah - July 3rd, 2015, 2:43:40 pm

Thanks rtd ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.