The Tree House Of Wonder's by N3oT0pic

The Tree House Of Wonder's by N3oT0pic
Post by: N3oT0pic - March 22nd, 2015, 1:39:20 pm

Hello there! :D

This is my first real creative build, hope you will injoy and like it.
More, is comming soon.
Location is XYZ : 2363, 66 , -3360

I love a replay to youre thoughts about my build, and a 1-10 skala.

Cya in CubeBuilders!

Re: The Tree House Of Wonder's by N3oT0pic
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 22nd, 2015, 1:52:56 pm

This is genuinely amazing n3o, Just by a few screenshots you can tell the amount of time and effort that went into this!

Good luck on all future builds also

Id give it 10/10 I really cant find a single thing wrong with this build , well done!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 22nd, 2015, 2:05:08 pm

Awesome! You can tell how much time and effort is put into it.

See you on CubeBuilders!

Post by: N3oT0pic - March 23rd, 2015, 4:59:30 am

Thanks, man. That mains alot to me!
Ser you in game! ;D

Post by: Akiraff - March 24th, 2015, 9:26:43 am

If you are saying that this was first time building in Creative, I am very impressed N3oT0pic, better than my dirt house! If you would like some advices in improving your plot, I could give some on top of my head:

- Make the tree look more natural. It is a very hard when dealing with nature and natural forms in Minecraft, due to their blockish shape.
- Could do terra-forming, to create natural landforms around your tree.

However, keep up with your builds and hoping to see more artwork from you in future.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Livetabon - March 24th, 2015, 11:09:09 am

When making trees, (as Ive made two before and they both aggrivated me to no end.) I find that making branchest is the easiest way to make it look natural.

Dont get me wrong it looks beautiful, I especially am curious about the inside (and I will definitely find this tree and explore it closer.) but a few more branches stretching out along the sides and perhaps extending some roots out at the base may inprove the look of the build. Naturally speaking, right now the trunk stands upright and looks a bit bare, liven it up with a few branches, it could go a long way~^^

~Liv

Post by: N3oT0pic - March 24th, 2015, 2:00:23 pm

Thanks Livetabon! Its my first build and want some more experience before I build more on the tree, but Ill take the good words to me and youse me wisely. But I dont know what my next build should be. I really what to make some thing for the CubeBuilders sever if you need some thing then just let me know.

Cya, in game! ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.