Finish the story...

Re: Finish the story...
Post by: OrzaRound - June 6th, 2015, 2:57:56 pm

then a TARDIS came and Matthewcraft8 stepped out of it with a bazooka

Post by: oneofakid - June 6th, 2015, 2:59:02 pm

And oneofakid stole Matthews bazooka and shot Matthew with it.

Post by: OrzaRound - June 6th, 2015, 3:00:08 pm

But Matthewcraft8 had 13 regenerations so he regenerated and had a machine gun that shot missles and blew up the entire room. (Only time lords have regenerations)

Post by: paintcr - June 6th, 2015, 4:14:24 pm

And the ghost of the derpy squid ghost (which cannot be killed cuz its in ULTIMATE ghosthood) came back and made EVERYONE ghosts!

:)

Post by: OrzaRound - June 6th, 2015, 4:15:42 pm

But then I had 12 regenerations left so then I went in my TARDIS, went to the past and made it so the ghost never existed!

Post by: Kereo - June 6th, 2015, 4:49:42 pm

Then Cubebuilder appeared and just was like "I dont even wanna know" and walked away :P

Post by: BradmasterX - June 6th, 2015, 9:33:43 pm

Then BradmasterX appeared and caught all
the ghosts!!

Post by: OrzaRound - June 7th, 2015, 6:24:16 am

And then Matthewcraft8 saw that secretly the ghost was an alien and the alien escaped!

Post by: Peppah - June 7th, 2015, 8:04:46 am

But, in the middle of all this chaos, a cute black rabbit named Pepper, walked in and sniped everyone.

Post by: OrzaRound - June 7th, 2015, 8:05:51 am

So Matthewcraft8 Regenerated again and put the bunny n a cage and took away its sniper

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.