Amiibos!

Amiibos!
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 6th, 2015, 9:56:18 pm

okay, so sticking with my Nintendo stream of Topics, I thought I would see if there is anyone else who likes to collect or play with Amiibos :) I got pretty additcted to collecting them for someone who does not own a WiiU and cant use them lol

I have 8 all together

-Peach
-New Peach
-Link
-Toon Link
-Zelda
-Sheik
-Mega Man
-Samus

I love hearing about how hard it was to find one in your area! like I had to look really hard or Sheik and Mega Man where I am!

Re: Amiibos!
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 8:44:21 am

Im going to sound like a total not smart person but uhm whats Amiibos ? ^^

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 7th, 2015, 8:52:46 am

They are basically little figures of Nintendo characters that you can use in games like with super smash Bros for the WiiU, you tap them on the game pad and then you fight ai that looks like your figure and then it levels up and learns from how you play

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 8:54:09 am

Woaw I wish they made a game like that for SAO, I would tottally buy every character and a WII just for that :o

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 7th, 2015, 3:27:27 pm

Yeah they are a really cool idea that could totally be introduced to a lot of different games :)

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 3:32:23 pm

Indeed, some MMORPGs would be awesome with those

Post by: primadxnna - April 7th, 2015, 6:12:41 pm

I love Amiibos! Try and get Rosalina and Zelda!

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 7th, 2015, 6:27:16 pm

I have Zelda but oh gosh Rosalina is like impossible

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.