Another little blurb about me rtd321

Another little blurb about me rtd321
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 7th, 2015, 6:31:42 am

Hello again everyone time to take another look into my life.

If you didnt know already im involved in the Boy Scouts. I am a Life Scout. What does that mean exactly? Im glad you asked. Life Scout is the last rank before Eagle Scout. Eagle Scout is the highest rank in the Boy Scouts and it is a big.deal to achieve Eagle. Im working on my Eagle Scout service project which is required to achieve Eagle Scout.

Thats all for now. See ya next time for another episode of A Day in the life of rtd321.

Re: Another little blurb about me rtd321
Post by: slimestein - April 7th, 2015, 8:05:30 am

Intresting in sweden we divide by age

Eagle scout what do you have to do to get it? Is it hard? What do you do in your scouts?

Post by: primadxnna - April 7th, 2015, 8:16:04 am

Cool! My bro, Ender_Moosh (irl well, thats a cool fact) was in Boy scouts, but he stopped when he was in 3rd grade when he was a bear scout. I was in Girl Scouts but I stopped in 5th grade, when I was a Junior. Good Luck on becoming an Eagle Scout! ;)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 7th, 2015, 8:23:20 am

I quit scouts after I got my Arrow of Light. I quited because a lot of boys can be disgusting and Im not like most other boys. Also I have trouble sleeping when I am not at home.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 8:50:05 am

Never been in the scouts, never will be either. I just dont like it when my clothes get wet, besides that Im all up for everything else even mud on my clothes xD

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 8th, 2015, 7:33:58 am

U see Game, Im the complete opisite, I like getting wet sometimes but will never play in the mud.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 9:04:26 am

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=2553.msg11503#msg11503 date=1428492838]
U see Game, Im the complete opisite, I like getting wet sometimes but will never play in the mud.
[/quote]

Thats so wrong in so many ways Will Oo Okay but no I understand you haha

Post by: Akiraff - April 8th, 2015, 11:36:40 am

I always wanted to be on a Boy/Girl Scout. And experience the wilderness and test the ultimate skills for surviving. But I am already old, just 19. Meh, there things you got to do when you are younger.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.