Re: I'm Vury Lonely ;-;
Post by: ThunderHoof - August 26th, 2014, 8:19:05 am

That looks so cute!

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - August 26th, 2014, 8:40:00 am

Sarcasm Saturn? lol

Post by: Blackillz - August 26th, 2014, 11:05:54 am

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA, Brow! I didnt think you were serious when you told me that! ;D ;D ;D :o ::) ;) XD

Post by: Waflkone - August 26th, 2014, 3:11:39 pm

[quote author=Blackillz link=topic=899.msg3372#msg3372 date=1409065554]
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA, Brow! I didnt think you were serious when you told me that! ;D ;D ;D :o ::) ;) XD
[/quote]
This is no laughing matter. Why would brow joke about this? Obviously by the photo his natural habitat isnt helping, so Severe mental and psychiatric issues haunt brows mental state. We should all mourn for him, and hope he gets through these very fatal thoughts contained in his head. In other words, XD

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - August 26th, 2014, 3:35:11 pm

Oh dear

Post by: Waflkone - August 26th, 2014, 3:42:55 pm

Well brow these are serious matters. Did you know, oprah makes her employes meditate 3 times a day in work? Maybe that would help. Also, here is a womans mental health hotline, Im sure it would help ;D

http://www.womenshealth.gov/mental-health/hotlines/ (XD)

Post by: battymuncher - August 26th, 2014, 4:05:04 pm

1 word, XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.