HAPPY POKEMON DAY!!!!!!

HAPPY POKEMON DAY!!!!!!
Post by: primadxnna - February 27th, 2016, 7:41:10 am

TODAY WE CELEBRATE 20 YEARS OF OUR BELOVED FRANCHISE, POKEMON! ALSO TWO NEW POKEMON GAMES HAVE BEEN LEAKED, POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON YASSSSS!!!!!!

Re: HAPPY POKEMON DAY!!!!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - February 27th, 2016, 11:39:42 am

Wait really theres new ones leaked? Didnt know that- Seriously Luna, youre the person I should start coming to for news about Pokemon. xD
And oh my god, twenty years already? Ive been playing Pokemon for yeaaars and it still doesnt feel like twenty years oh.

Post by: bjammies - February 27th, 2016, 11:48:12 am

:D Happy Pokémon day to you all! Im glad to see that Im not the only one that celebrates this day! And by the way... All aboard the Hype Train! Next stop Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon! (Pika)choo choo! Chugga chugga (pika)choo choo! :P

Post by: primadxnna - February 27th, 2016, 7:32:03 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=5497.msg29247#msg29247 date=1456591182]
Wait really theres new ones leaked? Didnt know that- Seriously Luna, youre the person I should start coming to for news about Pokemon. xD
And oh my god, twenty years already? Ive been playing Pokemon for yeaaars and it still doesnt feel like twenty years oh.
[/quote]

It was officially announced by Nintendo, and the release date is predicted to be Christmas

Post by: KermitsBigToe - February 28th, 2016, 4:19:55 am

[quote author=Luna link=topic=5497.msg29250#msg29250 date=1456619523]
[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=5497.msg29247#msg29247 date=1456591182]
[/quote]

It was officially announced by Nintendo, and the release date is predicted to be Christmas
[/quote]

Thats like agesss away, I cant wait that long oh well Im going to have to. Its a shame man, I was waiting for Pokemon Z. xD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.