The feels.

The feels.
Post by: slimestein - February 22nd, 2016, 4:02:27 pm

This might sound like a weird question but im wondering if you ever read/watched (a manga,tv series, comic book, anime, movie or whatever you get what i mean) something that made you feel more than normal movies do. Have you ever cried like a fool is my question in simple :) And in that case whilst watching/reading what?

No spoilers please

Re: The feels.
Post by: primadxnna - February 22nd, 2016, 5:54:07 pm

Have you even seen Clannad and Clannad after story?

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 22nd, 2016, 7:58:00 pm

Yes in Doctor Who when the Tenth Doctor was going to regenerate is last words "I dont wanna go!!!" makes it so darn sad and i cried like a fanboy same with Elevens regeneration he had a big speech "I will always remember when the doctor was me, I wont forget, not one day." OMG both made me cry so hard

Post by: spookytables - February 22nd, 2016, 8:11:56 pm

[quote author=TheTenthWhovian link=topic=5486.msg29192#msg29192 date=1456189080]
Yes in Doctor Who when the Tenth Doctor was going to regenerate is last words "I dont wanna go!!!" makes it so darn sad and i cried like a fanboy same with Elevens regeneration he had a big speech "I will always remember when the doctor was me, I wont forget, not one day." OMG both made me cry so hard
[/quote] *Sobing In The Corner* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I Cried Really Hard)

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 22nd, 2016, 8:12:48 pm

I DID TOO!!! D::::::I

Post by: Kereo - February 22nd, 2016, 10:57:15 pm

Gravity falls XD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - February 23rd, 2016, 3:09:01 pm

Oh yeah doctor who makes me cry sometimes, never thought Id say that. I was scared of a show - I think it was spongebob, when I was younger, cried at that yeah. Lets see, also the last song, although Ive watched it at least six times, I still cry.
The major feels though? The Harry Potter books/movies - especially Deathly Hallows, never cried so much at a movie/book my gosh.

Post by: MiraculousHolder - February 23rd, 2016, 3:32:52 pm

I have watched The Walking Dead and this season is so intense already. ;-;

Post by: slimestein - February 23rd, 2016, 4:10:51 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=5486.msg29200#msg29200 date=1456258141]
The major feels though? The Harry Potter books/movies - especially Deathly Hallows, never cried so much at a movie/book my gosh.
[/quote]

Agreed, feels on that one, although i havent read the book. I was gonna read the books, I bought all the books (i usually get from library but stupid me not this time) then my backpack got stolen on a trip so i ended up not reading them. But im planning on reading them someday.

The place I cried the most though was one piece, 800 episodes 20 minutes long but its more than worth it :)
When its that long you really get to know the charachters and start feeling wth them:)

Post by: primadxnna - February 23rd, 2016, 8:05:06 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=5486.msg29190#msg29190 date=1456181647]
Have you even seen Clannad and Clannad after story?
[/quote]

What happened it was about a nice man and his sickly wife who dies from childbirth (their daughter was SOOOOO ADORABLE) One day on a road trip in the winter, the man and his daughter were walking and she says "Daddy?" "Yes?" "I love you daddy." "Daddy loves you too" he gives her a hug and she dies in her arms ;----; (she had the same disease that killed her mom) WHOS GONNA CRY WITH MEH?!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.