Unfair Things about New Factions

Unfair Things about New Factions
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - February 12th, 2016, 4:34:11 pm

Ive noticed some unfair things in factions that just CANNOT be true!

Diamond Selling

This one is totally unfair! 50 bucks for one diamond?!? That means we have to get 10 STACKS of diamond blocks to sell as much as ONE stack used to sell. I know we can buy stuff like Beacons and Enderchests and abunch that we couldnt before but come on! 50 for 1 diamond? It used to be 500! And diamonds arent any easier to find you know!

Next Rest

Its so early! Even if staff still isnt sure, its still unfair. I mean, if its that early, then we are basically wasting our time to get stuff

Slime Block Glitch

Other people have complained about it too. We cannot make slime block elevators or piston elevators because of NPC plugin. Please fix.

I hope staff can take these into thought. Because I do not want to have unpleasant times/things with me and other people.

Re: Unfair Things about New Factions
Post by: BradmasterX - February 12th, 2016, 5:20:28 pm

I totally agree...

Post by: 948 - February 12th, 2016, 5:47:15 pm

me too.

Post by: flagrocker - February 12th, 2016, 10:14:36 pm

lol its true even Redstone is 50$ each!

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - February 13th, 2016, 4:48:26 pm

Also Illuminus has claimed all the land that contains the obsidian pillars. Unfair also.

Post by: _BlueRoyal - February 13th, 2016, 4:55:19 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=5452.msg29054#msg29054 date=1455400106]
Also Illuminus has claimed all the land that contains the obsidian pillars. Unfair also.
[/quote]

Sorry but maybe you should of been there to claim it instead

Post by: androosu - February 13th, 2016, 7:54:02 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=5452.msg29054#msg29054 date=1455400106]
[/quote]

NOT unfair. Illuminus was there first. Iluminus wont complain if your faction claims all the obsidian pillars.

Btw, I think they purposely got rid of elevators because lag maybe. They lag a lot of people. (liek me)

Also, they probs. know about diamond selling, and dont care. Just dont complain. Be glad we even have factions at all.

Post by: 948 - February 14th, 2016, 8:31:31 am

they also need to close down facs for awhile and just LOOK AT WHAT THE PRICES ARE FOR THINGS. its unfair

Post by: slimestein - February 14th, 2016, 10:18:04 am

Yes i also think the shop is extremely bad, in factions you arent supposed to be able to buy everything. Previous faction shops were small were you could mostly sell stuff and not buy as much and that is how faction is supposed to be. So i totally agree the fac shop should get changed so you could only sell specific items and be able to buy even less.

Post by: BrandonPikachuuu - February 14th, 2016, 10:32:05 am

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=5452.msg29058#msg29058 date=1455463084]
So i totally agree the fac shop should get changed so you could only sell specific items and be able to buy even less.
[/quote]

I guess Ill agree with Slime because I dont play factions often. Well, not on this server at least. Gabbys never said anything about facs either.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.