MC Story.

MC Story.
Post by: androosu - February 10th, 2016, 12:39:05 am

So ik I said 10 dayz till I did this but I cant freaking wait long XD. SO HERE I GU C:

In 2013 my brother heard from his friend (Jacobpara is his IGN) about a game called Minecraft. He had started to play with either Jacob or his other friend Kenneth. (kennethbruhl) One day, he invited me to watch. I was thinking, this looks stupid. I actually got really interested. So I asked my bro if I could do this with him. (Btw my bro is BrandonPikachuuu for those that didnt know) So I borrowed Kenneths account, with permission. One day, the 3 boys made a YouTube channel with little clips of them doing stuff. Like bow montages, wrecking noobs, and other fun stuff. They dont upload any more though. The channel was JBK Productions. J for Jacob, B for Brandon, and K for Kenneth. Sadly, Kenneth got something called diabetes :( So At this point, Im still using Kenneths account. One day, I decided to buy xP. You could buy stuff in-game with it. So I went on the site, but Kenneth had a password. This is late November 2013. So I got my own account. I finally got it on January 1st of 2014. I knew 2014 would be the best year of my life, and it was! I got the xP (my brother offered to pay for it <3) and bought the in-game items. In early April or March of 2014, my uncle gave me my laptop I have now. I run MC on it now. My brother and I rarely go on that first server now. We found a skyblock server.

One day we saw something called LAN. LAN was going to be our best friend... AFTER we got it to work. It was a mess; firewalls blocking stuff ( I still dont know what that is) Ethernet cords: it was TERRIBLE. Finally we did it. We were doing LAN and skyblock. One day we were looking for a better server because we wanted a good server with good donation stuff. This is the part no one knows about. My brother doesnt know how I actually found CubeBuilders. I tell everyone me and my brother was looking for Skyblock servers. Nope. My friend Mia, I forgot her IGN, and her sister, Lilith, were in a Skype call with me. We were trying to find a creative server. So Mia, Lilith, and I all found a server. We decided to do this: Mia gets the server I found, I get the one Lilith found, and Lilith gets the one I found. We made it so whenever the original person had their next b-day, they could go on the server they found. Meaning Lilith will be joining us soon! Shes turning 12 soon. Mias b-day is in march, mines in June .n.

Ya may be wondering... what happened to that Skyblock server? Well wayyy before my days in CB someone did some question saying whoever won he would donate for. I won. He donated and got the lowest donation rank. My brother and I were SO happy! I was now a HUGE help! I was glad to help! After that something happened (not saying) and the guy de-donated me. So now I was at square one again. Later on, after CB, I got myself the same rank. The server then got ANOTHER lowest rank, and as a surprise I got it for Brandon as a thanks for being a great brother gift. We still have the ranks. The skyblock server has reset the ENTIRE server LOTS of times. It was created in 2012 I think. The server reset, my brother lost interest in MC. I was to sad to join back. Then, a miracle happened. I told my bro about the server, and he got back into it! So now we still play their, with our ranks :)

So thats my story! Hope ya enjoyed! Any questions? Ask me below!

Re: MC Story.
Post by: slimestein - February 10th, 2016, 4:20:36 am

Damn that must have taken hours to write, i first played minecraft in 2009 and if I would write my story it would be far from that long because i would never put that much effort into it :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.