Im leaving (in a few weeks)

Im leaving (in a few weeks)
Post by: RealSkateOh - February 9th, 2016, 3:45:44 pm

Im leaving becuse some1 is being rude on creative , It does not make me sad on chat becuse I tern chat off after
but using name tags to call A rabbit Mother F**ker is not ok
but first I am going to give my stuff away on skyblock , factions and maby a few heads and stuff on creative cya

Re: Im leaving (in a few weeks)
Post by: KermitsBigToe - February 9th, 2016, 6:18:25 pm

You shouldnt let one person on the server affect you too much, I mean its up to you if you actually decide to leave or not but you shouldnt let one person on the server affect the way that you play. I understand that when someone is being rude and unreasonable it can get annoying and it makes you a bit stressed I guess - but dont let one person ruin the server for you. If theyre being as rude as you described, then just get a member of staff to help: Im sure theyll be able to help you on whatevers going on whether it be a big issuer or a smaller issue - cause thats what theyre here for right? To help us.
And if its just on creative that this is happening, you could always try and play on one of the other servers Cubebuilders has to offer.

All Im saying is dont let one person ruin the server for you, the majority of us are nice and the ones which are not so nice - well we can always /ignore the, or better yet, report them to a staff member if theyre being rude and such.

Sure Id be sad if you left, because I never quite got to know you that well. Im only just coming back to the server to be an active player and I try to get to know as much people as possible so I can help make sure that we have an enjoyable view on cubebuilders. Anyway if you do decide to stay, Id love to get to know you more. :)

Post by: RealSkateOh - February 10th, 2016, 2:20:47 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=5438.msg28997#msg28997 date=1455059905]
You shouldnt let one person on the server affect you too much, I mean its up to you if you actually decide to leave or not but you shouldnt let one person on the server affect the way that you play. I understand that when someone is being rude and unreasonable it can get annoying and it makes you a bit stressed I guess - but dont let one person ruin the server for you. If theyre being as rude as you described, then just get a member of staff to help: Im sure theyll be able to help you on whatevers going on whether it be a big issuer or a smaller issue - cause thats what theyre here for right? To help us.
And if its just on creative that this is happening, you could always try and play on one of the other servers Cubebuilders has to offer.

All Im saying is dont let one person ruin the server for you, the majority of us are nice and the ones which are not so nice - well we can always /ignore the, or better yet, report them to a staff member if theyre being rude and such.

Sure Id be sad if you left, because I never quite got to know you that well. Im only just coming back to the server to be an active player and I try to get to know as much people as possible so I can help make sure that we have an enjoyable view on cubebuilders. Anyway if you do decide to stay, Id love to get to know you more. :)
[/quote]
I know but still , staff (Mod-Guy) wont do anything about it

Post by: RealSkateOh - February 10th, 2016, 2:53:13 am

[/quote]
and yes It would be nice to know each other

Post by: Mod_Guy - February 10th, 2016, 9:30:56 am

[quote author=meh name jeff link=topic=5438.msg29001#msg29001 date=1455088847]

[/quote]
[/quote] Skate, Listen. I got your message about it. It is fine to have a pet named what ever you wish. Just because you think it is not good/right doesnt mean that the owner has to change it. Not every thing goes your way. You just have to accept that. Also, naming people, Especially staff, is just plain rude. I apologize if I didnt do what you wanted me to do. People have a freedom to do what ever they wish as long as it doesnt affect others. If the "mother F**ker rabbit" is hurting you in any way, I will talk to the owner of the rabbits. I was playing with the owner of the rabbits the other day. He isnt a bad guy who is trying to make people have a bad day. I will leave you with this, think about what you post and if its relevant to the server and the personal safety and fun of other members. Thank you,
-Mod

Post by: RealSkateOh - February 10th, 2016, 11:09:48 am

[quote author=?Mod? link=topic=5438.msg29005#msg29005 date=1455114656]
[quote author=meh name jeff link=topic=5438.msg29001#msg29001 date=1455088847]

[/quote]
[/quote] Skate, Listen. I got your message about it. It is fine to have a pet named what ever you wish. Just because you think it is not good/right doesnt mean that the owner has to change it. Not every thing goes your way. You just have to accept that. Also, naming people, Especially staff, is just plain rude. I apologize if I didnt do what you wanted me to do. People have a freedom to do what ever they wish as long as it doesnt affect others. If the "mother F**ker rabbit" is hurting you in any way, I will talk to the owner of the rabbits. I was playing with the owner of the rabbits the other day. He isnt a bad guy who is trying to make people have a bad day. I will leave you with this, think about what you post and if its relevant to the server and the personal safety and fun of other members. Thank you,
-Mod
[/quote]
/ignore Mod_Guy

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.