New Name?

New Name?
Post by: vvanqu1sh - February 7th, 2016, 9:48:25 pm

Is it time for a new name?

I almost use xVanquish on all my other games...

Yes or no?

Re: New Name?
Post by: BrandonPikachuuu - February 7th, 2016, 10:36:40 pm

JUST DO IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

-BrandonPikachuuu

Post by: slimestein - February 8th, 2016, 5:37:01 am

Nu dont!

Post by: Mod_Guy - February 8th, 2016, 9:31:46 am

You can if you want. I started out with The_GUI as my name. But over time GUI just lost my interest. People started to call me guy. I was talking to Drakwatch and he said that he had his name like that when he was a watcher (Drak Watcher) so i thought about it and so i tried Mod_GUI (after ActualSpaces take over with the actuals, then I went back to The_GUI). Once again people called my guy (or gooey in dub-steps case) so I finally just gave in and changed two letters. Now we are at Mod_Guy. To be honest, its kinda catchy, dont you think? What Im trying to get at is that you should make a name that you and you alone can relate to. I can relate to mine because I got it from what other people said. You can if you wish, but first just listen to what people call you. What I think about most when changing my name is what people are going to nick me. If you change your name, Itll be vanquish. That sounds really weird to me. So go ahead or dont, up to you.
-Mod

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.