Whats been happening?

Whats been happening?
Post by: androosu - April 17th, 2017, 4:56:01 am

Anyone else noticed every time the server gets updated and better, it is also more lag? I know you will say that more updates more lag, but its become a bit much... I tried placing water in a iron block stream, and I am not kidding a chunk of the wall holding the river broke. I swear this happened. I have tried to think well, it will get better. Siggi and others are working on it. But no. Never happens. You can complain all you want about me being "a 6 year old who rages over anything and shouldn't be playing if you are only going to complain," yes someone has told me that. But who else really wants to point out this?

Re:Whats been happening?
Post by: Seashelll - April 24th, 2017, 12:27:16 am

Maybe it's just your laptop/computer.. For me that never happens, so maybe your situation isn't happening to everyone but to some. This is just my opinion and I hope the lag for you goes away.

Post by: androosu - April 30th, 2017, 5:40:01 am

[quote=SwitchingVibes]Maybe it's just your laptop/computer.. For me that never happens, so maybe your situation isn't happening to everyone but to some. This is just my opinion and I hope the lag for you goes away.[/quote]

tbh I doubt its my computer. I have around 30 - 50 fps, and my brother's computer maintains about 50 fps all the time. So I don't think that's really the case?

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2018, 4:56:47 am

probably your internet then, and that isn’t such a good c9mputer either.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.