Dumb arguments on CubeBuilders.

Dumb arguments on CubeBuilders.
Post by: primadxnna - February 2nd, 2016, 7:37:08 pm

Everyday I see at least one dumb argument on the chat every day. I think people should only argue if its really a legit topic to argue on, such as television, movies, politics, the environment, etc. I dont like arguing on a peaceful server. Where did the peace and friendship go? Where did the players go? It was because of arguments and brainwashing that we lost many players. Not just the staff but every member needs to do something and stop the arguments when they start. It makes me cringe when people argue. Many dumb arguments are about relationships on CubeBuilders. Someone dumped his girlfriend for another girl. That girl went ballistic over him. One, he shouldnt have told her hes going for another girl. Two, many people dump their partners for other people. Its what many people do. I believe we need to become a peaceful server. The staff members are trying their best to make the server we had before. So make sure you help them too. PEACE OUT! ;)

Re: Dumb arguments on CubeBuilders.
Post by: Mod_Guy - February 2nd, 2016, 7:44:31 pm

Ive tried other servers. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a server that doesnt have arguments. If you find one, let me now. People always have an opinion, no matter what the topic or discussion is. You can control people, you can control countries. The two things that you cant control are people opinions and emotions. It is just impossible to do that. So just try to ignore it. Thanks for posting this though, its good to see that people want a change. Thanks again,
-Mod

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.