Accepted

Accepted
Post by: Livetabon - February 1st, 2016, 9:22:46 pm

Hello everyone~

I understand I am not normally seen on cubebuilders, more or less because I go on late in the evening when I do get on but I am planning on changing that very soon.

I have some wonderful news to share, I got accepted into the nursing program in college.

Which means I have a few more years to go before I am a certified Nurse! :3

I just wanted to share the news. I am working hard, and I will be on more often very soon.

~Liv

Re: Accepted
Post by: _BlueRoyal - February 1st, 2016, 9:26:05 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=5403.msg28819#msg28819 date=1454379766]
Hello everyone~

I understand I am not normally seen on cubebuilders, more or less because I go on late in the evening when I do get on but I am planning on changing that very soon.

I have some wonderful news to share, I got accepted into the nursing program in college.

Which means I have a few more years to go before I am a certified Nurse! :3

I just wanted to share the news. I am working hard, and I will be on more often very soon.

~Liv
[/quote]

Thats great news!

Post by: Solurnis - February 1st, 2016, 9:49:34 pm

gg ;) (no really thats awesome)

Post by: Mod_Guy - February 1st, 2016, 11:54:18 pm

Congratulations!! Its good to see people who are starting to focus on their carrier and their long term life then whats happening to them now. People tend to complain about what is happening to them right in the now, instead of focusing on what they want to do in their life. Good job again Katelyn for getting accepted into this nursing program. If it is something that you have dedicated your life to, and I think I speak for every one here, I will support you through and through, even if I wont have any fathom of what you are talking about, Ill be there by your side the whole way. Good job Kate, and enjoy the nursing world. Enjoy and have fun!
-Mod

Post by: RealSkateOh - February 2nd, 2016, 2:16:50 am

welldone I will be making a party on my sky block just for ya

Post by: flagrocker - February 2nd, 2016, 7:58:03 am

Congratulations live!

Post by: MiraculousHolder - February 2nd, 2016, 3:12:11 pm

Congratulations Live! :D Ive heard nursing school is long and hard, but its worth it because you get to help people.

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - February 2nd, 2016, 5:14:53 pm

Congratulations! I wish you luck in nursing school!

Post by: primadxnna - February 2nd, 2016, 7:27:32 pm

Good Luck!

Post by: DaDkPlayer - February 5th, 2016, 3:24:36 pm

YOUR THE BEST ADMIN EVAH I LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING TO CUBEBUILDERS YOUR ONE OF THE REASON THAT CB DOESNT SUCK ;D ;D ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.