I may be leaving Cube Builders

I may be leaving Cube Builders
Post by: WhovianBunny - February 1st, 2016, 8:48:09 pm

Yea i know what youll reply "youve been complaining alot about stuff on this server!" i know i feel kind of like a noob for doing that now but now here it comes I may leave because i have found other stuff i have been playing more lately like The Dalek Mod where im making new friends and making a impression on some people. but I remember when i came on here and how i found it I was looking for a Cops and Robbers server to play on while i downloaded this even though i found out cnr wasnt on here i forgot about the quest and made a impression on some people too!!! but now comes me leaving now i know some of you probably Will Not Care At All if i do leave but im not leaving for ever *if the server was bad i would had kept looking for a cnr server* but if i do leave Good Bye if i dont then sorry for the warning. Have a nice Day 8)

Re: I may be leaving Cube Builders
Post by: RealSkateOh - February 2nd, 2016, 2:16:00 am

I dont know you but bye!

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - February 2nd, 2016, 3:13:28 pm

Hey I had the same thing everyone hates me and everyone wouldnt just not care if I left, they would be celebrating if I left

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 2nd, 2016, 6:05:39 pm

Ya no one really gives a crap about me anymore i dont talk to many people that often anymore plus i have been playing other stuff and have had some other stuff to do then this

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 4th, 2016, 7:02:24 pm

no one really likes me anymore, i have been losing friends, and the fact that people have lost so much interest i me. not like in irl where i am so lonely.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.