My opinion.

My opinion.
Post by: androosu - January 16th, 2016, 12:17:31 pm

Everyone is leaving, we all can admit that. Mostly everyone is causing drama and bullying, we can also admit that. But, also, the community we once loved is gone, I will admit that. Ive come back to share my opinion on the drama and bullying. Its happening so much, its honestly scaring me.

CubeBuilders used to be enjoyed. Now, its hated. And its us! The players! Were the cause of it! I had once loved CubeBuilders, but now its hard to come on without any drama. And some loyal players who have been here since CubeBuilders went up, dont want to see it go down.

Some players have chose to dislike what others post.
[quote author=TheDkPlayerZ link=topic=5323.msg28501#msg28501 date=1452793220]
Pls Just STOP! Making Topics about leaving i mean tell youre friend IN-GAME or a message to them!
[/quote]
A player may post what he/she desires. Sadly, some chose to abuse others. Some chose to bully. Some chose to start drama.

With everyone saying Siggi isnt helping, I personally have never listened to them. That was in the beginning though. Now, sometimes, I wonder is Siggi is just thinking. Thinking why we still have hope. Im trying to be positive. So for anyone being bullied or caught in drama: Ignore it. If it gets to bad, get evidence and: Report it.

I used to dream of another world. Another start. Another. . . CubeBuilders. A drama free bullying free safe zone. Sadly, if no players chose to help fulfill my dream, it wont ever happen.

And this isnt one of those sad good-bye posts, its just my opinion.

Remember my one question, how can you help us?

Re: My opinion.
Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 16th, 2016, 1:51:55 pm

Finally someone goes ahead and says it as it is, thank you! Ive seen people trying to pretend that itll all wash over in a few weeks but thats really not the case is it? Were all sitting here complaining about how cubebuilders has changed and what not but some people are just sitting there expecting the server to change itself over night? Last time I checked, that is not how it works. Were a community arent we? A community is where every single person has their own role and theyre supposed to work together. But right now, it seems were doing the opposite. Weve basically split into teams now havent we?
Its up to us members of Cubebuilders to help the server return to the way it was - an enjoyable community for every player.

Thank you Gabby for posting this, Im glad you did. I agree with you one hundred percent.

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - January 16th, 2016, 5:29:56 pm

Thanks a lot for posting this, I hope this opens peoples mind a little bit. I think if anyone is being bothered in any way, a little break can help, but quitting wont fully fix the problem. The best thing to do is ignore it, which I know can be hard, and I have been in many situations where I was called very nasty things, but looking back, Im glad I ignored it and didnt make a whole fuss about it, or else that wouldve just lead to more drama. If youre being bullied or harassed, you can report it, but quitting wont stop the bullies from bullying. And if youre caught in drama, you should probably /ignore all of it. We all should come to CubeBuilders to have fun, and if the "OMG YOU DENIED ME FROM YOUR PLOT I HATE YOU" is stopping you from having fun, just remember you can always /ignore.

This is all just my opinion. This is meant to open your mind a little, not to force you to stay if you wish to quit. If you want to quit, thats your decision not mine.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 16th, 2016, 6:05:18 pm

[quote author=Phantomette link=topic=5340.msg28550#msg28550 date=1452983396] If youre being bullied or harassed, you can report it, but quitting wont stop the bullies from bullying.
[/quote]
I literally couldnt agree more with that sentence, thank you for saying that actually - well I couldnt agree more with everything you said, but that really stood out for me. :)

Post by: PaleoPath - January 16th, 2016, 6:47:56 pm

Cmon guys, its a game. If you dont like the drama then you dont have to post so many topics either saying a goodbye (Which really means u will spend 1 less hour per week on Cubebuilders, or change your mind altogether) or trying to stop the ruccus with a help article. I come on the forums craving a neat survey, or topic, about a game. Yes, a game. Not life, if this was real life then I could understand all of the attention, but it is not. If you dont like it, that is what the disconnect button is for. And this is the way it is, and the way it has been. Nothing is happening, it is only worsening, and these help articles arent doing anything to the people you are talking about. So will everyone learn to deal? Sorry if this is a little harsh, I just needed to get my words out. To remember this simple definition is all I ask;

Game
/??m/
noun
An activity or form of play carried out typically for enjoyment judged on a matter of skill, strength, or luck.

Thank you.

Post by: androosu - January 16th, 2016, 7:46:14 pm

Oh look. People actually looked at this... And didnt cause drama in it o-o thats a first.

[quote author=Phantomette link=topic=5340.msg28550#msg28550 date=1452983396]
If you want to quit, thats your decision not mine.
[/quote]

I couldnt agree less. If people want to quit go ahead. Its hurting us, be we cannot stop anyone. This reminds me of a sentence from a book I read. "Those signs can tell us where to sit, but they cant tell us what to think."

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=5340.msg28542#msg28542 date=1452970315]
Ive seen people trying to pretend that itll all wash over in a few weeks but thats really not the case is it? Were all sitting here complaining about how cubebuilders has changed and what not but some people are just sitting there expecting the server to change itself over night?[/quote]

Some players think they dont have a role in the community because its deep down in their heart. They just havent found it. But yes, CubeBuilders isnt going to change overnight, unless we, the community, change it. Its like were sitting ducks, being bullied, and were not doing anything! We were all once friends, but now were all mostly enemies. Its sad watching a community I once loved, fall apart.

Post by: Yvetal123 - January 18th, 2016, 11:48:26 am

well my opinion is that ever since I have joined which was a while back there actually have been more or less arguments than there were now. Honestly, if your looking for someone who caused cubebuilders chaos, it might be me. I am known quite a bit for arguing a lot (aint that right quantum xD). But cubebuilders has been going downhill. What you said is very true, but there really wasnt a good community. Yes it was easier to make good friends earlier, but in the more public areas, such as factions and skyblock, it has more or less been the same for the one and a half years I have been on the server. Yes you are right you cant control who is leaving. That is why I will now be leaving, I wont be creating a new topic about it because that is unnecessary, if I know I had played a little part in the downfall, then leaving may help it, even if it is only a little.

Post by: androosu - January 18th, 2016, 12:26:09 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=5340.msg28566#msg28566 date=1453135706]
the more public areas, such as factions and skyblock,
[/quote]

Factions has always had arguments and fighting. Its kids getting mad that they got raided on a game. I had first joined Skyblock because I was looking for a skyblock server and I found CubeBuilders. I never had any problems there.

Post by: Yvetal123 - January 18th, 2016, 3:26:02 pm

[quote author=?Gabby? link=topic=5340.msg28567#msg28567 date=1453137969]
[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=5340.msg28566#msg28566 date=1453135706]
the more public areas, such as factions and skyblock,
[/quote]

Factions has always had arguments and fighting. Its kids getting mad that they got raided on a game. I had first joined Skyblock because I was looking for a skyblock server and I found CubeBuilders. I never had any problems there.
[/quote] when I have done skyblock, people were always complaining about getting scammed and sorts. Along with some griefing.

Post by: PaleoPath - January 19th, 2016, 6:57:36 pm

Thanks Yvetal. We just need someone to relinquish the ol Empires thrown to... or we could always keep it in hiding, and forever conceal its treasures... ehhh. Whatever, I need to message you about this.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.