A death to some fans

A death to some fans
Post by: Ferocelion - January 15th, 2016, 9:46:38 pm

So yesterday, January 14th 2016, Alan Rickman (A.K.A: Severus Snape in Harry Potter) died. Not alot of people liked him in Harry Potter, but he was still a good actor with keeping his mad face and all of that, I dont know him in other movies, but I know that in Harry Potter, he was there. Im a big fan of Harry Potter so this is kinda sad that he dies yesterday. I just wanted to say this for all the Harry Potter fans out there.

Thanks,
-Fero

Re: A death to some fans
Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 15th, 2016, 10:08:19 pm

[quote author=Ferocelion link=topic=5338.msg28531#msg28531 date=1452912398]
So yesterday, January 14th 2016, Alan Rickman (A.K.A: Severus Snape in Harry Potter) died. Not alot of people liked him in Harry Potter, but he was still a good actor with keeping his mad face and all of that, I dont know him in other movies, but I know that in Harry Potter, he was there. Im a big fan of Harry Potter so this is kinda sad that he dies yesterday. I just wanted to say this for all the Harry Potter fans out there.

Thanks,
-Fero
[/quote]

Words cant express how happy I am that you made a post about this. Im a huge Harry Potter fan always have been. I was devastated, I learnt about it yesterday cause I got sent home from school ( Yeah.. ) and I turned on the television and it came up as breaking news. Its weird isnt it? People youve never met can have such a great impact on your life, and when theyre gone it cant impact you greatly. I may of never met Alan, but you can just tell that he was/is an amazing man. Its been a sad week with Music legend David Bowie dying, then The legendary man which is Alan Rickman dying. Both from cancer, I absolutely hate cancer - always knows how to take the people most important to me away from me when I need them most...
Its weird how you can just take a human life for granted, people you never expect to die - die when you least expect it. But legends never really die do they? Theyll live in our heart, always. Alan will be an inspiration to me and millions across the planet forever.

Post by: Mod_Guy - January 15th, 2016, 10:25:45 pm

[quote author=Ferocelion link=topic=5338.msg28531#msg28531 date=1452912398]

Thanks,
-Fero
[/quote] Thank you so much for posting this. I loved snape so much in harry potter. I know that people didnt like him as much in the movies. I loved him dear to my heart. He will be missed. Thank you fero for posting this. He will be missed so much. -Mod

Post by: primadxnna - January 18th, 2016, 7:02:19 pm

Rest in peace Snape. :(

Post by: slimestein - January 19th, 2016, 2:25:30 pm

Yes, really sad that a great actor like him died.

[Spoilers if you havent seen HP by now]
I always thought as a child that he was the villain of the series, i liked him as the villain, i had some theories about what would happen in the end of the series but i never thought it would end me loving him as a hero instead of a villain.

(psst you know you are way to active on the internet when you knew about his death before any media in your country had written about his death on their websites ;( )

Post by: Yvetal123 - January 19th, 2016, 8:52:45 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=5338.msg28579#msg28579 date=1453231530]
Yes, really sad that a great actor like him died.

[Spoilers if you havent seen HP by now]
I always thought as a child that he was the villain of the series, i liked him as the villain, i had some theories about what would happen in the end of the series but i never thought it would end me loving him as a hero instead of a villain.

(psst you know you are way to active on the internet when you knew about his death before any media in your country had written about his death on their websites ;( )

[/quote] it is 2tru. u would be way too active.

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 28th, 2016, 11:44:28 am

Thats what happend in my mine when Snape died

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.