Im leaving. *LATE*

Im leaving. *LATE*
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - January 15th, 2016, 2:31:36 pm

What happened guys? I took a break over the holidays and when I come back, factions is reset, tonnes of abusive players are online, and all my friends had quit. Like what the hell?
Im leaving. This might be kind of annoying or pretty much spam but, Ill miss this server.
And the people who left. Hope that some people stay though, and I come back to a better server someday.

Re: Im leaving. *LATE*
Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 15th, 2016, 3:58:01 pm

o-k ;D ;D

Post by: BradmasterX - January 15th, 2016, 8:00:58 pm

BYE!! Miss you! You were there when I joined the server and welcomed me. So have fun, hope u visit.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 15th, 2016, 8:47:49 pm

[quote author=DaStylishKoala link=topic=5335.msg28518#msg28518 date=1452886296]
What happened guys? I took a break over the holidays and when I come back, factions is reset, tonnes of abusive players are online, and all my friends had quit. Like what the porkchop?
Im leaving. This might be kind of annoying or pretty much spam but, Ill miss this server.
And the people who left. Hope that some people stay though, and I come back to a better server someday.
[/quote]

I dont know if youll actually see this koala, I honestly dont? But thank you so much for just I dont know how to say, just by being there I guess. Youve been there for me since I joined in 2014 and its meant the world. Youre an amazing person and Im glad that I got to know you and that we actually became pretty close friends. Hopefully well meet again one day. And yeah its certainly changed a lot since the holidays...
Anyway I really hope we can meet again one day because youre incredible. One of the only reasons why I didnt leave earlier than I did. Lets just hope when we come back, that its a better place for everyone eh?

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 16th, 2016, 8:15:23 am

If factions has been reset no one cares. We are almost up to the point of continuing our normal lives before it.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.