Question 5, the questions strike back!

Question 5, the questions strike back!
Post by: Mod_Guy - January 14th, 2016, 9:28:27 am

Hey, Well here is another question. I dont know all of the kinds of music, if you want me to add a type, just comment it. If you chose other, please specify in the comments. Thanks, and have a lovely day. <3
-Mod

Re: Question 5, the questions strike back!
Post by: Ferocelion - January 14th, 2016, 4:50:24 pm

Whats classical music? Cause I dont know what kind of music I listen to, for example, I listen to OMFG - Hello, OMFG - I Love You, Little Game, The Zombie Song, Sweaters, Lovers On The Sun, Love Me Again, Eden - Billie Jean, Fade, Too Close and stuff like that, so I dont actually know what type it is.

Thanks,

-Fero

Post by: Mod_Guy - January 14th, 2016, 6:15:45 pm

[quote author=Ferocelion link=topic=5331.msg28505#msg28505 date=1452808224]
Whats classical music? Cause I dont know what kind of music I listen to, for example, I listen to OMFG - Hello, OMFG - I Love You, Little Game, The Zombie Song, Sweaters, Lovers On The Sun, Love Me Again, Eden - Billie Jean, Fade, Too Close and stuff like that, so I dont actually know what type it is.

Thanks,

-Fero
[/quote] Classical is like Beethoven. Those like uhh, well beethoven is the only one i can think of off the top of my head

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - January 14th, 2016, 6:34:26 pm

Alternative and classical is my favorite. I chose other for alternative.

Post by: BradmasterX - January 14th, 2016, 9:50:27 pm

Music......

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.