xBooyahx's an Admin

xBooyahx's an Admin
Post by: BradmasterX - January 7th, 2016, 8:15:01 pm

Congrats on getting admin xBOOYAHx!!!

Re: xBooyahx's an Admin
Post by: paintcr - January 8th, 2016, 7:58:54 am

I know! Im so happy 4 him! :3 He deserves it.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - January 8th, 2016, 4:34:06 pm

Thanks a lot guys! It really does mean a lot to me and i promise I wont let you down! ;D

Post by: vvanqu1sh - January 8th, 2016, 4:43:52 pm

Grats Booyah :D

I remember a few months ago you got promoted to mod - and a few months before that you got promoted to watcher (although I was on a leave so I could not witness it)

I also remember last year when we shared a skyblock island and you were a guest xD

And finally you became a member on my bday, September 15 :)

Post by: WhovianBunny - January 8th, 2016, 5:13:21 pm

Congrats Booyah!!!! Im very sure youll be a AWESOME admin!!!! I remember when you build the old creative lobby and it looks great!!! I cant quite remeber if you were a Mod or a Member or Guest. Again Congrats!!!!!!

Post by: slimestein - January 10th, 2016, 9:31:45 am

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=5294.msg28363#msg28363 date=1452289432]

I remember a few months ago you got promoted to mod - and a few months before that you got promoted to watcher (although I was on a leave so I could not witness it)

I also remember last year when we shared a skyblock island and you were a guest xD

[/quote]

Hahaha so many good things to remember, but i remember when he failed his first mod test and when i was assigned to make sure he didnt fail his second one (by forcing him to study :) )

Post by: androosu - January 10th, 2016, 11:53:47 am

Oh no.. Booyah has more power O_O Naw Im jk Booyah. Congrats on getting Admin ^.^

Post by: vvanqu1sh - January 15th, 2016, 9:02:39 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=5294.msg28394#msg28394 date=1452436305]
[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=5294.msg28363#msg28363 date=1452289432]

[/quote]

Hahaha so many good things to remember, but i remember when he failed his first mod test and when i was assigned to make sure he didnt fail his second one (by forcing him to study :) )
[/quote]Mhm he also failed his watcher app a few times xD

no offense boo^^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.