CUBEBUILDER'S NOT WORKING!!

CUBEBUILDER'S NOT WORKING!!
Post by: Seashelll - December 13th, 2015, 6:58:21 pm

Ive been waiting for an hour for cb to work! I click play and it says its under maintenance when theres like 52 players on! other servers work but not cb.
I tried again now and it says the same thing with 26 players!

WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CUBEBUILDER'S NOT WORKING!!
Post by: Seashelll - December 13th, 2015, 7:00:09 pm

[size=12pt]And yes I already removed the server and added it back so dont ask :-[/size]

Post by: spookytables - December 13th, 2015, 7:01:01 pm

Same ;;

Post by: Seashelll - December 13th, 2015, 7:02:58 pm

And also again Yes I restarted my launcher and Laptop.

Post by: Seashelll - December 13th, 2015, 7:03:46 pm

YAY IM NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by: Seashelll - December 13th, 2015, 7:04:46 pm

Im gonna go watch some storytimes on Channon Roses Channel lol

Post by: girlsmell - December 13th, 2015, 7:26:10 pm

NOT WORKING FOR ME EITHER!! I tried everything too i thought i was alone! :) Is there anyway to fix it?
MY sis can get on.... I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT ;(

Post by: PaleoPath - December 13th, 2015, 8:09:49 pm

This is happening to me too. I have always thought that this happens to certain people before it goes out for everybody. Anyone who has played Minecraft for a while can relate to when the servers go out for a while. I think they do that on purpose to refresh data in multiplayer, or something like that, but it always goes away after a matter of hours. When it happens for everyone then Cubebuilders usually realizes and reboots the server, usually. Right now you should keep hitting refresh and re-trying it takes repetition, but eventually you will get on. Hope this helps :D

Post by: girlsmell - December 13th, 2015, 8:12:22 pm

I got mine to work i went on youtube and typed the problem in and followed it it works :D

Post by: PaleoPath - December 13th, 2015, 8:20:29 pm

What is the trick? All I get when I look it up is outdated versions.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.