Riddley Riddles!

Riddley Riddles!
Post by: PaleoPath - December 13th, 2015, 1:28:55 pm

Post jokes & Riddles here and there is only one rule: Do not look up the answers!

Riddles: (dont know if you already know them)

"This man marries many women, yet he has never had a wife"

"A grandfather, a father, and a son go to the movies. How many people go?"

"This guy has been married to a girl, yet has never had a single wife. How is this possible?" (Different from top)

Solve or post new ones! I know there have been topics like these but I wanted a new one :D

Re: Riddley Riddles!
Post by: StativeSpencer - December 13th, 2015, 3:21:17 pm

I need to think about the first and third one but the second ones answer is 1

Post by: PaleoPath - December 13th, 2015, 3:34:52 pm

I think the answer is different but I could be wrong. It is right around there though :D

Post by: BradmasterX - December 13th, 2015, 3:55:13 pm

The answer to the first one is the Priest or its the guy has many wifes, not just one.

My riddles! Dont google them.., -_-

A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man’s son was in the operating room and the doctor said, “I can’t operate on you. You’re my son.”
How is that possible?

(super duper easy)

What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?

What starts with the letter “t”, is filled with “t” and ends in “t”?

Post by: Yvetal123 - December 13th, 2015, 5:32:23 pm

[quote author=BismuthX link=topic=5181.msg27726#msg27726 date=1450040113]
The answer to the first one is the Priest or its the guy has many wifes, not just one.

My riddles! Dont google them.., -_-

A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man’s son was in the operating room and the doctor said, “I can’t operate on you. You’re my son.”
How is that possible?

(super duper easy)

What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?

What starts with the letter “t”, is filled with “t” and ends in “t”?
[/quote] the first one is super easy, the doctor is his mom..... The second one is quite obvious but people can hold their BREATH for more than a minute. And the last one is something... let me think.... EDITED: oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh teapot.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.