jesus christ the frames are crazy

Re: jesus christ the frames are crazy
Post by: androosu - December 12th, 2015, 8:21:09 am

I lag to hit f3.. is that bad? anyway, I have normally around 2fps - 5fps when doing an action. But idk when not. I think like 14fps when I am just standing still. But Dats Just Factions And Spawn.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - December 12th, 2015, 6:42:28 pm

Kitty you probs have a laptop but I rekon you should get a gaming PC if you are taking gaming far

Post by: androosu - December 12th, 2015, 9:45:56 pm

[quote author=SkyrunPvP link=topic=5169.msg27691#msg27691 date=1449963748]
Kitty you probs have a laptop but I rekon you should get a gaming PC if you are taking gaming far
[/quote]

Exactly. My laptop is soo slow.. But honestly, my mom said my brother whose 15 cannot get a laptop. I am only 10.. My brother got a laptop slower than mine when e was like 13.. I got mine when I was 9 xD so I rlly cant complain lol.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.