Exciting news!

Exciting news!
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - December 4th, 2015, 3:21:58 pm

Hello CubeBuilders community,

I have some great news that Id like to share. I have gotten accepted to 5 out of the 6 colleges that I gave applied to! Im still waiting to hear from the 6th school. Heres the list of colleges I applied to in order of priority:

1. University of Arkansas
2. George Mason
3. Missouri Institute of Science and Technology
4. Mississippi State University
5. Montclair State University
6. Farleigh Dickenson University

I also received a scholarship from the Universit of Arkansas. The University of Arkansas will pay 70% of the difference between in state and out of state tuition.

I also heard from Boy Scout Council that my Boy Scout Troop is in and have been told when my Eagle Scout board of review is. Eagle Scout is the highest and most honorable award in the Boy Scouts.

Anyone else had any good news lately?

Sincerely,
-rtd321

Re: Exciting news!
Post by: Mod_Guy - December 4th, 2015, 6:45:49 pm

Congrats man! not every one gets accepted into most of the collages they apply to. Good job mate

Post by: slimestein - December 5th, 2015, 7:22:26 am

Im probably gonna go as an exchange student to the US when the summer ends:)

Post by: BradmasterX - December 5th, 2015, 8:48:21 am

Nice! Does it seem like only yesterday you learned how to tie your shoe? Well good luck with your life and see you on the server!! ;D ;D ;D

Post by: Razorbackfan97 - December 5th, 2015, 1:59:33 pm

Yeah it feels like just yesterday I was in my first day of kindergarten and now Im a senior in high school.

Post by: Chinabug - December 5th, 2015, 5:35:18 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=5145.msg27589#msg27589 date=1449318146]
Im probably gonna go as an exchange student to the US when the summer ends:)
[/quote]

Yah you do that and make sure u join FCHS when Im nnot in it :) ;) nah jkjk idrc.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.