Unfortunate news...

Unfortunate news...
Post by: SuperNova50 - November 29th, 2015, 7:24:24 pm

Hello fellow cubebuilders members,
As many of you may know I havent been on much lately, and I am here to tell you why. I have been at the hospital, and will be for the next few weeks, one of my dear friends has been struggling to be alive and I caught his sickness while visitng him, luckily we share a room, but I only get 30 mins on the computer daily, and quite frankly I would rather skype with my family around the US than to be on minecraft, if all goes well I will be back in about 2-5 weeks, but I am not sure.

Yours truly,

SuperNova50

Re: Unfortunate news...
Post by: girlsmell - November 29th, 2015, 8:23:03 pm

I hope you get better! :D xoxoxo

Post by: RealSkateOh - November 30th, 2015, 12:26:15 pm

Get better soon ;D

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 30th, 2015, 12:42:07 pm

Sorry to hear about it Nova, hope you get well soon, Ive just gotten over a sickness, and I was in hospital for 3hrs, and I have hospitalphobia :(

Hope you get well soon.
-Koala

Post by: dtown2002 - November 30th, 2015, 6:08:39 pm

Get well soon!!! I too had a sickness for about a few weeks... HUGS!!!

Post by: BradmasterX - November 30th, 2015, 6:55:41 pm

Get well soon! My heart goes out to you. Have fun!!!! (u will have fun)

Post by: Peppah - December 1st, 2015, 7:10:15 am

Hope you get better soon! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.