Christmas is approaching!

Christmas is approaching!
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 29th, 2015, 7:03:13 am

The Christmas tree in my house is up and the Christmas songs are blaring through the house 24/7! The Coca Cola ads are on TV! Christmas is coming! I am planning a Christmas thing on my plot, itll be open to everyone, and well make christmassy stuff!
(if christmassy is a word) Well anywayz :P maybe a truce in Factions over Christmas? That would be nice... im pushing my luck XD.

Sometimes I wish certain people were back on the server from last Christmas... anyone else feel that way?

Re: Christmas is approaching!
Post by: BradmasterX - November 29th, 2015, 8:47:30 am

I wish for a truce over Christmas, but some factions cant get enough of raiding so.... For me this Christmas in factions I will make another tree put presents under it and guard it heavily, I dont want a repeat of last year. Welp I do miss some of the members from last Christmas. CubePVPGod, ratcoolhawk,blesbad, mathewcraft, and a million other ppl.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - November 29th, 2015, 10:27:59 am

Wait its nearly Christmas already? Well this year certainly went fast! ( Wow I must say that every single year.. But it did go fast for me! )
Im looking forward to the hot chocolate and the Christmas movies though. Also I really need to make my Christmas song playlist waw. Also yeah Ive seen the Coca Cola advert too! And the new John Lewis advert- Thats how you really know its Christmas isnt it? Haha.
Anyway yeah a truce would be nice also, one can only hope I guess? Lol.
Also the Christmassy (I think its a word? If not, lets make it one lol.) plot sounds awesome! I might come on if Im not busy to see it? Sounds great though!

And yeah I wish a lot of people from last Christmas were still on, considering I joined October 2014 I made a bunch of friends at Christmas time and sadly most of them either got banned perm or just left in general. But hey! Im sure Christmas on Cubebuilders will still be great this year! :D

Post by: vvanqu1sh - November 29th, 2015, 11:43:02 am

Um... not quite sure about the truce in facs...

Hehe kidding but in all seriousness lets make this another awesome year at cubebuilders :D

Post by: SuperNova50 - November 29th, 2015, 7:27:05 pm

I wish that Ender, Karow, Akira, Sky, Willbob, and Waflkone would be around this CHRISTmas

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 30th, 2015, 12:38:34 pm

Ik nova, ik...
:(
(i miss Lil_britt 2)

Post by: oneofakid - November 30th, 2015, 12:41:41 pm

[quote author=SuperNova50 link=topic=5132.msg27505#msg27505 date=1448843225]
I wish that Ender, Karow, Akira, Sky, Willbob, and Waflkone would be around this CHRISTmas
[/quote]
Will is still on occasionally

Post by: dtown2002 - November 30th, 2015, 6:04:30 pm

I just got my Christmas tree up yesterday!!!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - December 3rd, 2015, 11:40:45 am

*high fives*

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.