CubeBuilders Promo

CubeBuilders Promo
Post by: JuanDong - November 28th, 2015, 2:00:05 pm

Im planning to do a promo for when I get my gaming pc :D.

If you guys have impressive builds (On Skyblock/Creative/Factions). Also if you have any recording + editing software + shader packs + resource packs that you recommend me then that will great ;) NOTE: Ill also be needing a few people to pvp for me while I record.
I believe Im able to play MC on 200-500 fps on max settings, with shaders is probably 60fps.
SPECS:
CPU: i7 4790
GPU: GTX970 4GB
Harddrive: 2TB
Ram: 8GB DDR3
no malware pls

Re: CubeBuilders Promo
Post by: oneofakid - November 28th, 2015, 10:18:14 pm

I use Open Broadcasting software to record.

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - November 29th, 2015, 4:59:45 pm

I also recommend OBS, or Open Broadcaster. You may have bad quality at first but to change it you change your settings to this:
Encoding
Use CBR: Disabled
Quality Balance: 10
Bitrate: 1000
Use custom buffer size: Enabled
Buffer size: 0

Advanced Options
x264 CPU Preset: Ultrafast
Use custom x264 parameters: Enabled
Custom x264 parameters: crf=X
Where X is anywhere from 1-20, lower being higher quality / higher CPU usage. A good place to start is the 15 - 20 range. A CRF of 0 enables lossless recording which will have very high file size and CPU requirements and introduces compatibility issues, so be careful!

(I didnt write that btw, I just didnt want to share links)
If you do use OBS, a .flv player would be helpful, you can use a converter also, but YouTube takes .flv I believe.

For an editing software, I hear Sony Vegas and Camtasia have free 1 year trials, but if you want something free for more than a year, you might be stuck with Movie Maker.

Post by: ItsOrian - November 29th, 2015, 6:35:45 pm

I, also use OBS. I had bad quality at first, but after Phantomettes recommended settings I am getting better video. I suggest that you use a natural texture pack, and one of MrMeeps or SEUSs shaderpacks. I also recommend OptiFine, but even thought I have a gaming PC, my average fps is 180 with Optifine, and 100 with Shaders and Optifine.

Post by: JuanDong - December 4th, 2015, 4:33:25 pm

[quote author=BluPlays link=topic=5131.msg27503#msg27503 date=1448840145]
I, also use OBS. I had bad quality at first, but after Phantomettes recommended settings I am getting better video. I suggest that you use a natural texture pack, and one of MrMeeps or SEUSs shaderpacks. I also recommend OptiFine, but even thought I have a gaming PC, my average fps is 180 with Optifine, and 100 with Shaders and Optifine.
[/quote]100fps with shaders is better than mine LOL

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.