My Mic D:

My Mic D:
Post by: Ferocelion - November 26th, 2015, 5:06:02 pm

Weird Story with Fero
-----------------------
Ok so, one random day which wasnt long ago, I was talking with one of my in real life friends and then we ended call and went to do something and then w called each other back and my mic was suddenly not working. I looked at everything, restarted my computer, even recorded myself see if it wasnt Skype, and my mic still didnt do anything. So I went to see my dad and he could check what was wrong with it and he told me that my mic was broken. Though I might be getting a Razer Kraken Pro which Im pretty happy with and yeah... Thats my story C:

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.