My current project...

My current project...
Post by: androosu - November 26th, 2015, 12:20:54 am

I know, I know, Karow left a long time ago xD. But I am still doing this lol. I am making a parody of The Wanteds Glad You Came for Karow.. She probs wont see it but IDC! I have built a few things to record with like: her head and a mudkip.. So, if you think you may want to help, you can ask to help out. Also, its going on YT lol. I am NOT making a animation.. I am just recording.. So, thats the project Im working on ATM..

Re: My current project...
Post by: Ferocelion - November 26th, 2015, 5:16:47 pm

Are you singing?

Post by: androosu - November 26th, 2015, 5:17:28 pm

[quote author=Ferocelion link=topic=5117.msg27461#msg27461 date=1448576207]
Are you singing?
[/quote]

Ya. Me And Some IRL Friends. If They Let Me Use Them xD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - November 26th, 2015, 8:24:13 pm

Oh I cant wait to see this video! And Im sure Karow will love the idea and the thought you put into it. It sounds like a really good idea, good luck! ( Also you chose one of my favourite songs, Glad You Came is awesome ^^ ) Im sure itll be great.

Post by: androosu - November 26th, 2015, 9:53:31 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=5117.msg27467#msg27467 date=1448587453]
Oh I cant wait to see this video! And Im sure Karow will love the idea and the thought you put into it. It sounds like a really good idea, good luck! ( Also you chose one of my favourite songs, Glad You Came is awesome ^^ ) Im sure itll be great.
[/quote]

Thanks! ^^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.