Whatever happened to the Derpeh? and Actual?

Whatever happened to the Derpeh? and Actual?
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - November 21st, 2015, 2:21:34 pm

Ive noticed there is a lot fewer actuals. Not to mention barely and derpehs left either. Has almost everyone got over it?

Re: Whatever happened to the Derpeh? and Actual?
Post by: androosu - November 21st, 2015, 5:38:32 pm

Derpeh Was Dying Down Before The Actual Thing Happened..

Post by: Dooplu - November 21st, 2015, 9:36:38 pm

The only actuals i see who arnt Space are ActualEllie and ActualThydua i believe XD

Post by: androosu - November 22nd, 2015, 1:59:58 am

[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=5104.msg27387#msg27387 date=1448159798]
The only actuals i see who arnt Space are ActualEllie and ActualThydua i believe XD
[/quote]

No One Remembers Spaces Brother ;-; . ActualSkies, But Hes Been There Almost Since Space I Believe.

Also Theres ActualLuna

Post by: primadxnna - November 22nd, 2015, 7:38:04 am

[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=5104.msg27387#msg27387 date=1448159798]
[/quote]
And me.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.