What are top 3 your favorite memes? (Yes, we've fallen this far.)

Post by: MNM1O1 - January 16th, 2017, 8:10:49 pm

A meme is really just a stupid outlandish trend when you think about it, only it's not as "teenager" as trends making it more trendy... Make sense? Good, because we've got some pretty dank memes throughout the years, and I'd like to list some of my favorites. (I guess Memes could also be seen as the new Youtube Poops though.)

3. Dat Boi

2. I'll have 2 number 9s

1. We are Number 1 (Who could have seen that coming right!? -sarcasm-)

So what are your Favorite memes? I hope to see some pretty dank ones.

Post by: EmsMyEms - January 16th, 2017, 10:31:07 pm

LOL you have bad taste in memes.

Post by: MNM1O1 - January 25th, 2017, 8:18:03 pm

[quote=Hawaiiiiii]LOL you have bad taste in memes.[/quote]

You didn't even tell me your top 3 favorite memes ;-; lol

Re:What are top 3 your favorite memes? (Yes, we've fallen this far.)
Post by: bjammies - March 19th, 2017, 11:12:22 am

MNM, sorry my list is so similar to yours but they are literally the best memes :P

3. Big Smoke (same as "I'll have 2 number 9s")

2. Yee

3. We Are Number One! (C'mon this had to be here!)

Some honorable mentions might be, any Pokemon Sun and Moon meme and They ask you how you are.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.