sooo

sooo
Post by: Mod_Guy - November 10th, 2015, 12:18:58 am

Ok, so this might seem a bit weird at first, but why do we have sooooooooooooooooooooo many watchers? Like i know that siggi is kinda weird at some things, but like some of the vet. watchers (i feel) need to be promoted or something. Like noob for example. He has been watcher for ages is what other staff members have been telling me. and his birthday is tuesday, so it would be a nice birthday prresent???? i guess

-Mod

Re: sooo
Post by: patman96 - November 10th, 2015, 12:23:24 am

Well in order for Watchers to be promoted, they must take the Moderator Exam. The Mod Exam is currently unavailable because it needs to be updated but first the staff manual has to be updated. Im not sure why it is taking so long but hopefully itll be updated soon. But yea we have a ton of Watchers and only two Mods so it would be good for some to be promoted.

Post by: Mod_Guy - November 10th, 2015, 9:42:25 pm

reasonable

Post by: slimestein - November 11th, 2015, 10:22:18 am

In the Staff Application Template it is said that cubebuilders looks for mods atleast 16-18 years of age
("We look for 16-18+ years of age for higher staff rank positions.")
Although this "rule" has been violated many times, including the time i got mod (when i was only 14)

As said by Pat, there is a test that people need to do to become mod, (one for becoming an admin aswell, i was gonna take that one but i left staff before i could do it) and its true that that modexam is being uppdated at the moment stopping new people to become mods.

There might also be other reasons for people keeping a special staff position for super long.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.