Sorry I haven't been on and new username

Sorry I haven't been on and new username
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - November 5th, 2015, 4:16:36 pm

Hello guys, sorry I havent been on recently or if I have I have had to leave quickly. The last few days my pet Chinchilla Doug has been really sick, and hasnt eaten or drunk anything which was a huge stress. Also, I have started to learn my GCSEs which means I have so much homework and extra revision I have to do. Things have been so crazy at the moment, I just havent had the time and unfortunately it will probably get worse. Next year when I have the actual exams, I probably wont be on for a month, but thats next year so Im trying to make the most of the time I have. :(

Also, I think that the forums updated my minecraft username which I didnt know it did, but its me BillyTedLolly. I changed it because why not. :P
Hope you all have a great day,

BillyTedLolly/Ch1nchilla_L0ver ;)

Re: Sorry I haven't been on and new username
Post by: MiraculousHolder - November 5th, 2015, 5:59:25 pm

Well, sorry to hear that and I hope your chinchilla gets better :)

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - November 6th, 2015, 10:04:12 am

[quote author=Vanessamarie8 link=topic=5037.msg26910#msg26910 date=1446764365]
Well, sorry to hear that and I hope your chinchilla gets better :)
[/quote]

Thanks! <3 :)

Post by: MiraculousHolder - November 6th, 2015, 1:37:46 pm

No problem, I know how hard it can be with a sick pet.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.