I'm bored... Let's destroy the english language

Re: I'm bored... Let's destroy the english language
Post by: Edmigo - October 24th, 2015, 5:30:55 pm

Read rhymes with lead, lead doesnt rhyme with read, read doesnt rhyme with lead, but read rhymes with lead.

Post by: UmbreonFang - October 24th, 2015, 5:32:09 pm

[quote author=Drakwatch link=topic=4953.msg26505#msg26505 date=1445722255]
Read rhymes with lead, lead doesnt rhyme with read, read doesnt rhyme with lead, but read rhymes with lead.
[/quote]

Yeah thanks for lighting my brain on fire

Post by: SuperNova50 - October 25th, 2015, 8:29:57 am

The bird swaered the sky and wrshed to fly, the next day it jrmped from the branches and hit the ground, and was srad.

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - October 25th, 2015, 11:53:35 pm

De börtdt saw de skai and wiszed to flai, de n4kst dæ it zhoompt from de branczeß and hit de graund and waß 65d.

EDIT: Whoops, just noticed it said ONE thing... Oh well

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 26th, 2015, 7:49:01 am

De börtdt skaw de skai and wiszed to flai, de n4kst dæ it zhoompt frumm de branczeß and thit de graund aland waß 65d.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.