Pixel Art

Pixel Art
Post by: Mod_Guy - October 18th, 2015, 9:32:29 pm

Well, I am going to put this as lightly as possible. I am quitting Making pixel art. Now I know that some of you who have known me the longest might object, but I find that i run out of ideas when I finish a prodject and I take ages to think of something else to do. But I am not quitting fully. If you need a skin made or a small job done, talk to me if Im online. But full time, I am stopping. So I hope that you can under stand. I have a couple of projects left then thats it. Thanks.

-GUI

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.